Likonsil™ elbows, straights, hump hoses, etc.
Features and benefits
Likonsil™ silicone hoses and elbows are made from the best quality silicone rubber with polyester, Nomex® or glassfibre reinforcements for optimal performance under extreme conditions. Our silicone hoses and elbows are supplied with a smooth, blue finish to secure superior fitting on piping. Upon request parts can be made with a more economic cloth wrapped finish also.Outer walls have a top layer of silicone. The superior properties and build guarantee a long, maintenance free life of Likonsil™ hoses.
Our standard range of hoses are made using 3, 4 or 5 plies of fabric depending on diameter, with wall thickness and construction depending on service conditions and flexibility required.
Materials and specification are carefully chosen, to provide a hose that offers easy fitting and maximum performance.
- full silicone
- translucent, blue and red, other colors upon request
- tape wrapped
- smooth, convoluted or castellated outer walls
- Likon or individual logo
- 3 ply from 6mm and up
- 4 ply from 54mm and up
- 5 ply from 140mm and up
Range, dimensions and shapes
- internal diameters from ID 6 to ID 220 mm
- straight hoses
- elbows : acute (< 90°), obtuse (> 90°), 90° and 180° angle
- hump and convoluted hoses : please inquiry
- castellated hoses : please inquiry
- branched hoses : please inquiry
We stock thousands of silicone and fluorosilicone lined hoses, both straight hoses and elbows.
- temperature range -60°C and 180°C without loss of flexibility
- low compression set, no leaks after mounting
- hardly any ageing by ozone and UV
- simple mounting and replacement
- high chemical resistance to heating and coolant fluids
- low life-cycle-costs
CAC hoses and Turbocharger hoses
- 3 ply and up reinforced
- convolutions to increase flexibility in high vibration situations
- stainless steel rings for convoluted hoses
- fluoro liner available for increased petrochemical resistance
- UV and ozone resistant
Hot side hoses
- temperature range -60° to +260°C
- red color
Cold side hoses
- temperature range -60° to +180°C
- blue color
Euro 6 standard engines
If high vacuum resistance is required, hoses can be constructed with either a wire helix built within the wall or, with internal, stainless steel springs.
Fuel Cell & Hybrid vehicles
Standard silicone may show traces of extractable materials that can harm fuel cell and hybrid systems. Likon offers silicone hoses lined with a clear silicone liner to minimize the risk of contamination to fluid or air carried by the hose. These hoses are suitable for a wide range applications where any contamination needs to be minimized.
Specials / FDA
Hose and elbows can be made to meet special requirements:
- branched hoses
- fluoro lined for improved oil resistance and gas tightness
- convoluted hoses with stainless steel rings to resist kinking, collapsing under vacuum and dilation under pressure
- internal reinforcing rings to prevent collapsing.
- wire reinforced hose for improved bending without kinking
- FDA approved compounds and construction
- heat resistant cover for high temperature environments
P.O. Box 23
Zeeland, 5410 AA
Zeeland, 5411 CK